Admission started for Academic session 2019-2020
Age Criteria for Session 2019-20 :
|Pre-Nursery||–||2 yrs.||Completed as on 30 th Sept. 2019|
|Nursery||–||3 yrs.||Completed as on 30th Sept. 2019|
|Jr. K.G.||–||4 yrs.||Completed as on 30th Sept. 2019|
|Sr. K.G.||–||5 yrs.||Completed as on 30th Sept. 2019|
|Std.I (CeVM)||–||6 yrs.||Completed as on 30th Sept. 2019|
Fee Structure For Session 2019-20 :
|Pre-Nursery||–||₹ 12,000|| |
Admission/Registration Fee to be paid once at the time of admission
|Jr. K.G.||–||₹ 20,000|
|Sr. K.G.||–||₹ 22,000|
|Std. I to Std. IV||–||₹ 29,100|
|Std. V to Std. VIII||–||₹ 30,800|
|Std. IX to Std. X||–||₹ 35,000|
All students of the school (above age 3 years) will be insured by Star Health or other nonlife company. The school will not be liable for more than this claim in case of any mishap. ₹400/- is charged extra for insurance.
Amount to be paid at the time of admission
Pre –Pri : ₹4000 + ₹ 5000 = ₹ 9000/-
I to X : ₹ 4000 + ₹10000 = ₹ 14000/-
Installments For Paying Total Fees :
|40% fee of total fee (School fee + Transportation fee)||31/07/ 2019|
|70% fee of total fee (School fee + Transportation fee)||31/10/ 2019|
|100% fee of total fee (School fee + Transportation fee)||31/01/ 2020|
Documents needed :
|1) 2 passport sized Photographs|
2) Birth Certificate for Pre-primary (Xerox)
3) Aadhar Card (Xerox) optional
4) School leaving certificate (II-IX)
5) Birth Certificate (Original) Std. I
6) Report Card – Std. (II – IX)
|This year we are admitting RTE students in Std. I only.|
Std. I – Total RTE Admission 30 Maximum.
- Prospectus ₹ 150/-
- Insurance Fee ₹ 400/- extra.
- No hidden charges other than above fees.
- For tours & functions- Separate fee will be charged.
Guidelines for Parents/Guardians:
- If the parents have any grievance/suggestions to offer they are welcome to write to the Principal or to meet her in person from 3:30 pm to 4:30pm.
- Since parents and teachers have a common goal of all round development of personality, physical, mental and moral into children, we appeal to the parents for their full co-operation in all matters concerning the education of their children.
- Please send your child to school only if he/she is physically fit and is in a position to continue till the classes are over.
- If a child is absent for one/two days due to any reason, please send application regarding it.
- Parents are advised to see that good habits pertaining to studies, morality, food and health which are taught, in the school are continued when children are at home.
- Save various mobile numbers, informed at the time of start of school for transportation, fees etc. Call only concerned person for a particular problem.
- Keep your ward away from whatsapp, facebook and other social media sites.